Thursday, 14 July 2016

Indiana's 4th birthday - A creative collaboration!


In today's busy world I believe it is important to work together to achieve common goals, so when my friend Melanie of Piper Paper Co offered to swap creative talents instead of bank details I jumped at the chance! In exchange for making some of my cookies and photographing the desert table, Melanie offered to design a logo for my blog! I am happy to report our collaboration was a success, I am over the moon with my new logo! Thank you Melanie I look so professional! Melanie did an amazing job with the party stationary and I loved photographing all of the beautiful details that she created! 

Thank you for inviting the girls and I we all had such a lovely time in the winter sunshine! 

Big love xx



Party details, stationary / printables: Piper Paper Co

Owl cookies & Photography: Little Paper Plate Events


2 comments:

  1. Wow! So many gorgeous ideas! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this party!!!
    And I adore the new logo!! Congratulations ladies, for both your jobs.

    ReplyDelete