Saturday, 30 April 2016

Annabel's bedroom and new big girl desk!


From the moment I revealed my eldest daughters room make-over and new desk (read about it here), my middle daughter Annabel was on my case for a room make over and desk of her very own! So for Annabel's 6th birthday present I decided to make her wish come true.

For Annabel's desk I wanted to start with a minimal canvas so used a simple white chair and another hinge door oak desk from IKEA. The choice was also driven by the great functionality of the desk as it allows the girls to create some private space for their keepsakes and diaries by folding the desk closed after use.

Annabel has always loved unicorns and clouds and if fact this was the theme for her fourth birthday (HERE) so I decided this would be a great theme for her bedroom.  I accessorised the desk with some items from Pulp Creative Paper, Typo and Kmart Australia.  The  desk was completed with a white and gold mug and some writing sets that Annabel was given for her birthday.

I wanted to keep the room design simple as Annabel likes things neat and ordered (I wonder where she gets that from?)!  I used white linen's and added pink Homely Creatures wall dots.  I accessorised the room with a Down to the Woods Wire Jewellery house and a few cloud hangers purchased at one of the coolest kids shops in Sydney My Messy Room and a unicorn softie, mint coloured cloud wall shelf and cloud pillow from Kmart Australia.  I finished the room with Annabel's trinkets, pink and green felt mushrooms, a white felt ball garland, jewellery, wrist bands from Craybands and a handmade yard bowl from Chompahandmade that was purchased on a trip to Newcastle(read about it here).

I hope you enjoy all the details!  

Big love

Felicity x 























No comments:

Post a Comment