Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Grey and Yellow Butterflies

Before unicorns the obsession was butterflies and when I came across some gorgeous paper in one of my favourite shops Pulp Creative, the deal was sealed.  This party was one of my first creative ventures, however I still love it even though I have come a long way since then!
For the event I handcrafted butterflies, cupcake toppers and paper chains from grey and yellow geometric paper.  I used grey and yellow chevron and striped paper party ware and some fabric to add to the design.  To add to the theme I purchased some sugar butterflies from eBay (sorry company name has escaped me) and some yellow macaroons for the desert table.
To add to the effect of the party I purchased some yellow butterfy wings for each child to wear at the party.

Big love and enjoy!

Felicity x








No comments:

Post a Comment